Complete Safety Guide For Bicyclists And Motorcyclists
How To Stay Safe Yourself And Secure Others On Roads?
The purpose of this article is to help you become a safer Mountain biker/cyclist/motorcyclist and the basis for this approach You should have it all On what is known as a complimentary ride.
This article is divided into some sections. Study the parts carefully and test your information and then do questions to yourself honestly that did you know this information before and act on this regularly?
• Repeat your information.
• Test your information.
• Enhance Your information
Lots of safety on the road to All road users, and especially cyclists/motorcyclists of importance. In the event of an accident, you are more secure than the driver of the vehicle Are.
Please also keep in mind that obtaining a license only allows you to become an experienced professional. And do not become a safe rider even if you have completed training for it. All the skills and it takes years to learn the right riding method. Remember that An inexperienced rider is more likely to be your accident victim than an experienced rider. Are.
This article can be very helpful for you to learn while riding – when in it When a motorcycle is written, it means both a motorcycle or a motorcycle, but when If a particular type of motorcycle is mentioned, specific words will be used for it. Otherwise, only the motorcycle will be written. When the rider is mentioned in it That would mean riding a motorcycle or a motor scooter.
Motorcycle riders are required to abide by all the rules, just like other drivers. General rules for all road users in a small motor vehicle handbook Given this article’s link https://reviewsspecialist.com. It should be read with this link.
Beware Of The Dangers
All cyclists/motorcyclists face many dangers on the road, so the wisdom is that Be prepared to deal with situations. Before riding a motorcycle at night, you should gradually improve your skills by riding the day. You may be twice as likely to be involved in an accident in the early months of your ride. In the meantime, you should ride slowly so that you have more time to think ahead on the road. Don’t trust yourself too much, Avoiding riding in a state of helplessness or anger and anxiety ۔ Please! Learn about the dangers and ways to deal with them.
You must not ride a motorcycle while intoxicated because it decreases,
• Ability to assess your risk and accurately assess your speed and distance from others
• The ability to maintain your own balance has an impact.
• You take inherent risks.
• You have a difficult time keeping your bike in control as you focus on the road. If you are intoxicated, you may not see the dangers on the road Failure or timely action to avoid the accident.
Other Medicines And Medical Conditions
The use of some kind of medication may affect your motorcycle ride. Before using the medicine to ride ask a physician or doctor. The use of certain drugs or other drugs especially in alcohol is dangerous for you. Can be proven. If you do not have complete information about the medicine you use, do not ride a motorcycle. If you suffer from illnesses that may affect your bike rides such as diabetes or epilepsy, Find out if you qualify for a training license or full license by contacting your RTA.
Riding a motorcycle is more tiring than driving. Water is reduced in the body due to fatigue and heat Which can make it difficult for you to make the decision and especially the rider when riding. Tired of riding you Affects attention, balance, and sight. If you are tired, do not rush. To avoid fatigue during bike rides;
• Wear heat-protective clothing that protects you from dehydration.
• Avoid alcohol and drugs.
• If you are riding a motorcycle for long periods of time, keep the vehicle moving.
• Take a full break before starting the bike ride.
• Don’t ride at times where you usually feel sleepy.
• Avoid rides during busy traffic times.
Don’t Trust Other Road Users For Your Safety
Don’t forget that You are responsible for your own safety. Don’t expect other road users to protect you. Even if you are dressed in shiny clothes and even you have made eye contact with them, Do not trust that they have seen you.
FAQs – Test Your Information
(Answers to these Questions has written at the bottom of this short test)
Question 1. You are planning a long trip and you have a cold. So you should?
1. Use medicine that makes you feel better.
2. Consult your doctor or physician if using the medicine for a cold will not make you sleepy or drowsy.
3. Try to get to your destination as soon as possible so you can get there and rest.
Question 2. The following are three types of medicines commonly used by people, Alcohol – Recommended by a doctor Medication – Pharmacy Medication – Which of the following drugs can affect your motorcycle ride?1. Alcohol only
2. Just the medicine your doctor recommended
3. The three types given
- Q 1. = Option 2
- Q 2. = Option 3
Look In Front And See Others
It’s important for others to see you while riding a bike. Keeping track of your surroundings So that you can think ahead and be mentally prepared to cope with sudden situations on the road. Remember that you cross the road with others so Contribute with others when you ride.
Look In Front
Being prepared to cope with sudden road conditions is not as difficult as it seems. For experienced riders this is easy to do, That is the reason why they are generally safe.
According To Self-Help Based Principle
- You should always turn your head to look at all four sides (Right, left, back, and front), then see where you have to go
- Stay on the road in a position where you can see the other side of the turn.
- Lean in with straightening your head while turning and keeping your eyes on the road. So you can see the traffic coming in both directions.
- Do not rely on other drivers when picking up intersections that they will give you the way.
- Review the road ahead by looking at other vehicles or over the vehicles or from between them.
Getting the Right Position
Take a position on the road where you can see others and others can see you clearly and easily. Drive the bike on the left side of the next car on the road, so You would be easily seen by the vehicle driver through the glass and side mirrors inside the next vehicle. so that’s how you can see others coming from the front and other sides, and others can see you.
Try To Keep Yourself In The Safest Place Drivers Can See You
• Take a position on the road where you and other drivers Take the position where you can easily see and crash
• Most accidents with motorcycle cars occur at intersections, so Avoid as much distance and distance from the other vehicle as possible to avoid it.
• places not visible to their drivers on the sides of other vehicles) Spots (dangerous) because they can’t see you there.
Keeping your motorcycle’s headlights ON during fog on the day helps others to see you. But If you want your headlight ON during the day, always keep it dimmed.
You should attach Indicator and Brake Light with Biclye as well, It will indicate your movement and gesture to others. Let others know about your intentions. Before you turn and change lanes Must use indicators and send clear messages to others on the road about your gestures. After turning your bike, turn off your indicators and If you leave the light ON (bright), then you will giving the wrong message to others and that could be dangerous for you, Use the brakes at the right time, do so it will be let others know that you have to stop.
Use The HornShow yourself to be safe.
To warn others in case of danger, use the horn so that the other road users you may not see by them so could Be aware of your presence. Don’t rely solely on playing the horn because someone may not have heard it. Always be prepared to avoid an accident.
Be Visible To Be Safe
Show yourself, be visible to other drivers to stay safe. You Should be worn shiny or light reflecting clothes and helmets. it helps to make it more visible in eyes of others. oranges and reds are colors that remain clear in the background. The reflecting strip is very helpful at night, When the Light reflects on your colorful clothes and strips on bicycle/motorcycle Gets more attention from the drivers seat in the vehicles behinds you. Yet some drivers may not be able to see you, or they not act on the road laws of the world. So you have to avoid accidents at all times need to be careful.
Stay Away From The Dangers
You should stay away from the dangers, Stay as far as away from the things that could harm you on the road.
Keeping A Safe Distance
As a rider, any mistake you make or any other can be very serious for you. Keeping yourself safe from others is a good way to protect yourself. The more distance from your all four sides with others, the more you remain safe. and you have more time to look and deal with a threat of course. This will only be possible if you keep your eyes open and your brain present
Hold On For 3 Seconds Measuring Distance
Keep the distance of 3 seconds Measuring the safe distance from your next vehicle is a simple process.
When the car next to you is going pass near a tree or similar, non-moving object, remember this location and start counting like this – “One thousand one,
One thousand two, one thousand three. “If you arrive at this tree or this place before completing the count, you should acknowledge you are going to
be very close to the next vehicle. Repeating this process a few times will help you master the proper interval.
Keep The Distance In Front
As an unsecured rider, you should try to have 3 seconds interval to the next vehicle, so that you have plenty of time available in case of an emergency.
• Be able to look further ahead and around the top of the next vehicle.
• Look for distant traffic lights, road signs, and other hazards on the road.
• Be able to avoid the pitfalls and dangers on the road.
• You have more time to prepare for a response.
• If you ride at a shorter interval than the next vehicle, you need to focus on this vehicle more than any other traffic. There are some situations in which you can drive from the front requires more than 3 seconds of interval. For example:
•Inappropriate riding conditions when it is difficult for others to see you (such as at night)
• Slippery, sandy, or smooth surfaced road
• On high-speed traffic roads
• Behind a big car that is difficult to see on the sides
• Don’t ride too close to another vehicle. It may stop suddenly and you may not have enough time to do it yourself Avoid collisions by stopping a bike.
Keeping Distance On Both Sides
When you’re riding in the middle of traffic You can use your lane to stay away from other vehicles keeping your distance on both sides, You can change position from one side to the other So you can stay safe to have more space available. Experienced riders change the lane according to traffic conditions, But first, they always look at their side mirror and do a head check. Having a head check means to move the head four sides (around) and see, and make sure that someone in the vehicle or something is not passing you by. Using a side mirror is also good, but sometimes you need to look around.
• When changing your position during the ride, be aware that: •
• No vehicle is passing you.
• Suppose you are at an intersection. If you see a vehicle can get in your way, then suppose that It would become in front of you so go but be careful about it.
• If You pass by parked or parked vehicles who want to turn left. So be on the left side of the lane so that if the vehicle’s door gets open or any person suddenly walks in appears in the middle of the vehicle, so You could save them.
• A driver moves his car from off the side of the road. Some people do not look around that traffic coming to them and even more difficult so to see a Bicycle or motorcycle, and maybe that car turns Instead of going straight on your way.
• During the traffic you have to handle the dangerous situation you need an entire lane to avoid any loss. Avoid getting stuck in a tight same lane with other vehicles, To avoid such situations take your position away from the edges of the road.
• If you have another vehicle is moving in the lane with you, it could become to you at any time. you need to be slow down or get your speed high even it lefts behind you or you got an open space.
• When vehicles are coming in from one side to join the flow of traffic on the main highway, So give a chance by changing your lanes with lowering or increasing speeds to those vehicles who want to enter on the highway from link road in the flow of traffic.
Keeping Distance Behind
• Keeping distance behind If a vehicle comes too close to you, indicate to vehicles behind you and then slow down and stay back to increase the distance between you and the vehicle in front of you. Then let overtake the rear car so it comes to a place where you can see it.
Review The Road Structure Process
Road review means to judge the situation of surrounding areas and traffic on the road to keep an eye on the front and the sides and Look behind from side mirrors so that to be aware from all kinds of situation that exists there. No more important than You have to watch everything live. Separate the only information which is important for yourself. Doing so requires a lot of practice But it is also important to learn. Take advantage of your high position on the bike so an overview of the situation ahead of the vehicle and you as well. Use it to your advantage and look Keep track of what’s happening next.
Use the side mirrors and Headcheck method together and do this quickly and often, Because It is also important for you to know the situation behind. Always remember that do the head check process in just a second So that you look back and forth quickly.
Be aware in your lane and in the lane near you and behind your lane follow the head check to see it, Must do right on that time when you change lanes or move from the edge of the road and be careful another vehicle may come to your place and they don’t see by you in the mirror. and perform a head check job before changing lanes for sure or maybe that kind of thing created the situation.
Remember To Prepare The Structure Process
The Structure Process of road review gives you the opportunity to decide before some time that how to deal with an emergency before you approach a hazard. As well as avoid sudden reactions. Experienced cyclists or motorcyclists know that other road users make mistakes and try to be prepared to take the necessary steps to deal with such a situation. Choose the easiest and safest way for you to change your position on the road. If the roads are busy, change your travel time Consider doing and traveling when traffic is low.
FAQs – Test Your Information
(Answers to these questions has written at the bottom of this test.)
Question 1. How much distance should be in good condition for driving the next vehicle and your bike at least?
1. 2 seconds
2. 3 seconds
3. 4 seconds
Question 2. Jamal is riding a motorcycle in the right lane of the highway. Cars were entering the highway through the entrance, He should?
1. Have your speed ahead of them.
2. Keep moving at the same position at your current speed as it is the responsibility of others to join traffic safely.
3. Increase the distance between vehicles involved in traffic by increasing or decreasing their speed.
Question 3. When a car is close behind you, you should?
1. Increase the distance between this vehicle and your vehicle by increasing your speed.
2. Use your brakes frequently to let the driver in the back know what you think.
I’m driving that dangerous.
3. Increase your speed in front of the motorcycle so that you can cope with an emergency.
Question 4. To get more time for Road reviews include:
1. See the moving of cars ahead of you.
2. Just look at the road ahead of you.
3. Rotate your eyes from one side to the other for a full view of the road.
- Q 1. = Option 2
- Q 2. = Option 3
- Q 3. = Option 3
- Q 4. = Option 3
- Q 5. = Option 2
- Q 6. = Option 3
Grip The Bike On Road
Your contact with the surface of the road is connected with two pieces of rubber and it would be smaller than your palm. There are many things that would be difficult to keep your bike on the road while riding.
There are many things on the road that make its surface slippery. Common Factors or conditions that may be causing you to slip down during the ride are mentioned below.
• Incomplete roads or sand that accumulate in the form of small pieces on the road.
• Wet roads.
• Natural mulberry surfaces including roadside lid and bridge joints and another piece of steel etc.
• Grease accumulated in the middle of the lane, diesel, and oil dropped from other vehicles, Try to avoid such slippery places on the road. If you don’t have the opportunity to avoid them, reduce your speed and slow down. When you arrive at such places as much as possible Keep the motorcycle upright and vertical and change gears to down, Avoid using accelerator and brake as well as take a turn. If you need hard-to-use brakes, then use both (front and rear) brakes together.
Rugged Roads And Potholes
If you reduce your speed on rugged roads and potholes gives you the following three benefits:
• You have more time to avoid the pit and the very uneven surface.
• There will be fewer bumps and jerks on the road.
• Your bike’s shock system also has time to fully function.
Remember! that uneven roads affect your bike’s control and shock system. To control yourself more and more, lift yourself slightly above the seat and stand on the pedals, To do this your knees and elbow will bear the jerks.
FAQs – Test Your Information
(Answers to these questions are given at the bottom of this test)
Question1. The best way to deal with a slippery surface is to?
1. Travel to the right side of the road.
2 . If you get in trouble then use the rear brake.
3. Reduce your speed.
Question 2. To ride the rough road with the safety you should?
1. Reduce your speed immediately after the first shock.
2. Stand slightly on the pedestal to withstand the weights.
3. Sit on the seat and try to avoid bumps on the uneven road.
Question 3. Car oils and grease collected?
1. On the edges of the road.
2. In the middle of the lane.
3. In the right-hand side of the lane.
- Q 1. = Option 3
- Q 2. = Option 3
- Q 3. = Option 3
Riding At Night
Visible At Night And Be Visible To Others
visible at night and to be visible to others While riding at night, It is difficult to see and let see others in the light of the headlights. The road will not look as clear as the day. Due to traffic and other road user’s headlights It can be difficult for You to see properly, You also should illuminate the bike’s headlights and rear lights or reflectable strip from sunset Until sunrise, and during the street lights illuminated, in fog and in not clear weather conditions.
Difficult to see in a helmet or in dark-colored fountains, especially at night, with dark or scratchy marks on the glass of the helmet. Do not apply the dark colored fountain or sunglasses because you need to see it more clearly.
If the driver of an oncoming vehicle did not dim his headlight or with this light If your eyes getting down and feel difficult to see, so reduce your speed and slow down, instead of keeping an eye on this car’s lights. Look at the side of the road in front of you even as the car passes by you.
When you’re riding behind the vehicle, you can guess in the rear lights of it, If the rear wheels of the next vehicle start leaning upwards, You should expect an uneven road ahead.
Be Careful And Be Aware
Keep your speed slow at night so that you have more time to deal with dangers. Ride away from other vehicles at night, because it is difficult to measure the speed and distance of others at night. Always remember not to ride a bike when you are tired.
Test Your Information
(Answers to these question has given at the bottom of this test)
Question 1. There are three things you can do to ride safely at night?
1. Stay close to other vehicles, always have headlight high beams, wear warm and dark clothing.
2. Reduce your speed, increase the distance to your motorcycle and the next car, and wear a light-reflecting jacket.
3. Replace your motorcycle tires with other types, stay close to other vehicles, keep your speed consistent with traffic flow.
Question 2. Does the witness see that the car coming from the front is getting up and down?
1. Use your bike’s high beam so that the road in front is clear.
2. Reduce your speed and expect a change in road conditions ahead.
3. Walk in the middle of the road
- Q 1. = Option 2
- Q 2. = Option 2
Passenger & Luggage While Riding On Motercycle
When you ride or take your Passenger with you, it affects your Motorcycle:
• More space is needed when turning.
• The speed will increase slowly.
• It Will take longer to stop.
Rider Seated Behind You
People who are not accustomed to sitting on a motorcycle can be afraid to sit behind you on a motorcycle. There can be a risk to the safety of the rider. GIve instructions to back rider that stay calm, grip the rear handle and bend with the bike when leaning. Back Riders also need to wear shiny protective clothing and helmets, just like motorcycle riders.
Get Ready For A Ride
When you need to lift luggage on motorcycle, if possible, Adjust the motorcycle’s shock system according to weight. You can also increase the air pressure in the tires. Adjust the motorcycle’s side mirrors and seated the passenger before starting the ride. Do not talk to your partner because doing so will reduce your exposure to riding and your attention will be off the road while riding, and drive a bike slowly and very fluently while sharing your ride.
Lift Weights On Bike
The bike is not designed to lift heavy, but If you divide the weight evenly on both sides of the bike. There is no harm in carrying a lightweight. The booklet usually is given along with motorcycle when purchasing it. You should read the information in it about the maximum weight, including equipment, bike rider, and rear Riders included.
Different types of bags are available for lifting weights on a motorcycle and you should know when you need to lift luggage on a bike, Use both sides to maintain balance.
You should keep the weight on your bike like this:
• The height of the equipment or luggage should below. If it gets high then the balance of the motorcycle will be lost. Do not lift anything heavy on your back.
• You should the luggage placed forward. or may before rear axle or Put it on top on the seat. otherwise, motorcycles may be difficult to control.
• Luggage should be equally divided on both sides
• Should be Safety-bound, To do this you need to tie the equipment or by placing them in two bags as described above
• It can be tie tightly with rubber straps with steel hooks, Be careful when using hooked up. This may dangerous or harmful for the eyes.
• keep your attention for luggage securely “periodically” check for safety.
FAQs – Test Your Information
(Answers to these questions has given at the bottom of this test)
Question 1. Imran is taking his brother to his night classes. It should?
1. During the ride, tell him how he should travel as a partner rider?
2. Don’t talk to him at all, because he can not hear clearly while riding.
3. Before you start the ride, instruct your brother on how to sit back on the bike.
Question 2. Your bike when you are riding?
1. The response will slow down, take longer to catch and hold.
2. The response will accelerate, as lifting weights make the bike much better.
3. It would not make any difference if the weight was kept evenly divided.
- Q 1. = Option 3
- Q 2. = Option 1